About our Client
Our client is a multinational corporation offers a comprehensive package of services from sourcing, analysis, marketing, sales and logistics distribution to after sales services. To cope with their business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Distribution Operation Manager for their health care division.
About the Role
Reporting to Assistant General Manager, you will lead the distribution receiving and return team of 20. Your main role is to supervise all functions and staff associated with delivery process (including Own Fleet and Outsource Team). In addition, you will improve operation efficiency and maintain the warehouse condition of cleanliness. You will be responsible for process improvements and lead implementation of TMS. Last but not least, you will create and monitor the supply chain annual budget, initiates corrective actions in case on deviation.
- Degree holder in any discipline with 6 years' solid experience in Distribution Centre management with minimum 2 years at managerial level
- Experience in health care / pharmaceutical is an advantage
- Good user knowledge in WMS systems
- Good in communicating with people at all levels and strong partnership ability with working peers and customers
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.