About our Client
Our client is one of the leading delivery service providers for both domestic and international express delivery services. They are currently looking for talent for further expansion of their businesses in the region.
About the Role
- Supervise and oversee the daily operations of multiple stores within an assigned district in Hong Kong
- Ensure operation efficiency for the assigned stores
- Review existing operating procedures and formulate improvement strategies
- Drive sales and service standard, ensure front line staffs are promoting the company service and available packages
- Support B2B Sales Team on a timely basis
- Develop a clear talent development plan and provide guidance for assigned Store Supervisor
- Diploma holder in management or candidate with solid relevant experience will be considered
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in district operations management preferably gained from retail, catering and FMCG industry
- Strong leadership, communication, people management and problem-solving skills
- Good command English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills and knowledge in MS Office
The company offers a great career progression and an attractive salary package. The company culture offers a dynamic work environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.