Our client is one of the leading Asian bank based in Hong Kong and is now looking for a District Operations Manager to support their retail branches operations.
- Participate in projects on new process, develop and implement strategies and policy to standardize branch operations procedures
- Ensure smooth branch operations and enhance service quality to customers
- Identify improvement opportunities in respective area and operation controls to strengthen the efficiency, competency and capacity for business needs
- Monitor and uplift the compliance standard of branch network and ensure the business activities are compliance with bank's policies and standard
- Drive and coordinate with different departments on Customer Due Diligence procedure enhancement to achieve the assigne goals
- Recruit and provide training to the operations staff
- Minimum 8 years' retail banking operations experience
- University qualification in Business, Administration or related disciplines
- IIQE 123 and HKSI 178 qualifications will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.