About our Client
Our client is a global leading fashion brand with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the lifestyle industry specialising in design, product development, wholesale and retail distribution and vertical manufacturing. Due to continued global expansion with their e-platform strategies, an E-commerce Business Strategy Lead has risen.
About the role
Reporting to the GM, you will be responsible for evangelising best practices, standards and guidelines for e-Commerce and technology platforms across all countries. Working with 3rd party vendors and internal cross department, you will take lead in building and delivering end-to-end e-business strategy for global scale deployments with high availability design, development and delivery. Collaborate with digital asset management to syndicate content that drives discoverability, engagement and conversion via a strong customer experience. Lastly, you will build project schedules, manage translations projects through a third-party vendor and provide budget / status reports for all e-platform launches.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computing, Computer Sciences, IT, or Statistics
- At least 7 years of experience leading projects in a consulting environment with a strong grasp of ecommerce best practices
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing complex projects, with budgets and timelines with large scale e-platform preferably with retail or FMCG background
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities - offshore and onsite teams
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.