Our client is looking for a E-commerce leader to join their team.
- Monitor & review budget to be in line with the approved budget
- Plan and coordinate all activities of the brand site and marketplace
- Oversee content updates of the website
- Ensure the direction is on the same page with marketing and promotional calendars
- Work closely with merchandising team to ensure products availabilities
- Identify and explore new opportunities with authorized retailers for partnership
- Work with digital team to track the main KPIs: SEM/SEO; Email marketing; Paid media/Programmatic
- Work with marketing team to improve the segmentation and facilitate the inline CRM program
- Explore and analyze user behavior on brand site and general online trends
- Bachelor degree or above in marketing or related disciplines
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in retail industry ideally
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Manager or Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.