About the Client
Our client is a well sought after brand with global sales distribution. They are looking for a strong calibre to join their team as E-Commerce Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the General Manager, will develop the budget, growth strategy for the e-commerce business contributing to the annual total business objective of the assigned brands. Having PNL responsibilities, you will work with the Product Team to select the best merchandise range and pricing for the online platform while fulfilling the guidelines from HQ. You will ensure the daily smooth operation of the site and propose ongoing plans working with IT Team to improve the customer experience of online shopping and transaction. You are expected to have knowledge of UI & UX, strong track record in social media, performance marketing and influencing marketing to attract substantial and sustaining traffic to the site. You will have an updated access to the web analytics to identify areas for improvement and focus on particular levels to boost up the whole funnel performance. You will scroll your sleeves to work with your team to achieve the best sales through and promotion results at your domain and other marketplaces.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing or related disciplines
- 10+ years E-Commerce and marketplace experience from consumer sector
- 6+ years solid digital marketing, ROI Matrix, SEO, social media experience
- PNL, track record in traffic generation and sales target achievement
- Hands on, multi-tasking, collaborative and creative
- Outstanding stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.