About our client
Our client is a major player in the health and beauty sector with extensive operations in Hong Kong and South East Asia. Due to continued expansion of their retail and online business, a need has arisen to recruit an E-commerce Manager to support their business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the E-commerce Director and managing a team of 2, you will lead the e-commerce strategies and develop insights through analysis that drive volume, profitability and mix improvements. As an individual, you will be responsible for the introduction of new ideas, ensuring that the company is staying ahead of the curve where economically viable and are harnessing technology in order to increase sales and efficiencies. Lastly, you will collect and analyse consumer and e-commerce data to identify opportunity and issue drivers, monitor performance and plan optimisations and improved demand generation.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in Marketing, E-commerce from a FMCG or retail industry
- Degree holder in E-commerce, Marketing or related field
- An adaptive change catalyst, fostering innovation and digital success
- Experience in an e-commerce environment and/or digital agency
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple stakeholders and priorities
- Passion for and continued curiosity in the digital space, tools and trends
- Ability to keep up to date with evolving technology trends and explore new and effective products or enhancements that will improve site experience and generate revenue and profits
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.