Our client is looking for a E commerce Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for the P&L of eCommerce platforms
- Formulate and implement an E-Commerce strategy to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with teams to drive the E-Commerce strategy
- Utilize data analytics to draw meaningful insights and provide recommendations for action plan
- Familiar with digital trends and technology innovations
- Identify new opportunities for continuous enhancement of the E-Commerce platform
- Manage budget and ROI
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in e-Commerce, preferably with experience working in the B2C market
- Sold experience in digital platforms, UI/UX
- Experience in launching a new online business platform will be an advantage
- Strong business sense with strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.