About our Client
Our client is a market leading luxury retailer with strong presence in Greater China. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for an E-commerce Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will be formulating, implementing and reviewing the strategy, execution and performance of E-commerce business. You will develop digital marketing strategies to drive the website's traffic and sales through various campaigns and work closely with internal teams and external partners to forecast product allocation for product launch. You will also identify the latest retail trends and consumer persona, and optimize strategies in accordance.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in digital marketing and e-commerce operation
- Previous Chinese marketplace management experience from luxury industry is a must
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of e-commerce landscape
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and business acumen
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.