About the Company
Our client is a consumer electronics company with strong presence in the US market. They are looking for an E-commerce Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief of Brand, you will lead a small team in US and manage the sales, marketing and operations of the e-commerce in US. You are expected to plan and execute digital marketing strategies to drive traffic, engagement, leads and deliver sales. You will manage web and mobile sites, SEO/SEM, own e-commerce websites, Amazon's site and social media channels. You have to work closely with internal teams and external agencies to ensure smooth executions of all e-commerce and digital initiatives. You are accountable for tracking and analysing business and digital data and come up with consumer insights for digital campaigns and budget optimization. You are expected execute SEO/SEM, content categorization, content development to ensure consistency with the brand. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of e-commerce and digital experience in retail industry with regional exposure, especially US
- Good understanding of the update trends in the US market
- Solid knowledge in Google Analytics, CRM, SEO/SEM and social media especially for US market
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.