About our client:
Our client , a renowned Securities firm with a strong presence in the market, is currently looking for an ECM Associate / Analyst to join the team
About the role:
Reporting to Head of ECM, you need to participate the origination and execution of IPO, Pre-IPO and fund raising in the secondary market. Also, you will prepare settlement and syndicate documents. Besides, you will deal with compliance issue and assist in ad-hoc projects assigned by team leader.
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Economics, Finance and Business related disciplines
- Good Analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with strong team spirit
- Holder of SFC license for Type 1 Regulated activities is an advantage
- Fresh Graduate are also welcome.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Eva Ho at +852 3180 4926 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.