About our Client
Our client is a renowned men's and ladies' lifestyle retailer with strong retail and online presence in Hong Kong, APAC and Greater China. Having experienced rapid retail growth with their private labels, they are well placed to continue their aggressive omni-channel expansion and an E-commerce Director is sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for building strategic and tactical changes to internet properties that drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance. As a team lead, you will be the business owner and oversee the P&L on all digital platforms through direct managing internal team and external vendors. You will need to lead the execution of key digital strategies including digital media, SEO, SEM, digital content and analyse metrics to deliver insightful reports that demonstrate traffic growth impact. Lastly, you will also drive the global e-commerce and e-retailing strategies on a regional level and work with 3rd party merchants in helping other countries in building a profitable channel in Tmall.com, JD.com etc.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, E-commerce or related discipline
- At least 15 years' experience in a marketing and proven track record of managing midsize to large e-business projects
- Experience leading projects in a consulting environment with a strong grasp of ecommerce best practices will be advantageous
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience managing complex projects, with budgets and timelines with large scale e-platform preferably with retail background
- Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities - offshore and onsite teams
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.