About our Client
Our client is a renowned global sportwears retailer with combined premier brands, each with strong identies presence around the world. To cope with expansion, they are now looking for an eCommerce Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to eCommerce Director, you will be responsible for identifying and aligning digital marketing strategies with internal team to drive eCommerece site traffic and improve conversion rate. You will keep track of KPIs across different channels through Google Analytics and other BI tools to maximize ROI of marketing campaigns. You are in charge of content marketing strategies and manage external agencies, bloggers and KOLs. You will also ensure the websites are operating efficiently, and resolve all issues in a timely fashion to provide the best customer experience.
- 4+ years of digital / performance marketing / eCommerce experience for Hong Kong / APAPC.
- Experience in performance marketing and digital marketing strategies from retail industries is a plus
- Experience working with branding team and agencies to drive awareness and traffic for the website.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and other BI tools is a must.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure, as well as collaborate well with team and stakeholders to achieve company goals
- Strong spoken and written English and Cantonese is required
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Proficiency in HTML and photo editing software would be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.