About Our Client
Our client is market leading electrical appliances chain in Hong Kong that offers an array of renowned international brands and private labels. As one of the fastest-growing retail business in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific, they are now seeking for an eCommerce Manager to cope with business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of eCommerce, you will develop the online eCommerce business with company development roadmap. You will also collaborate with buying and marketing team to execute the promotional mechanics and eCommerce initiatives to generate leads, drive traffic, increate click through rate and reach KPIs. You will also work closely with internal IT team and external agencies to deliver strong UI/UX (including Omni-channel) and content management for creating personalized customer journeys. You will also utilize web analytics tools to review the eCommerce performance and maximize the ROI of all promotion activities and SEM.
- University graduate preferably in digital & social marketing, eCommerce or related disciplines
- 7+ years or above solid experience in eCommerce, with at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Familiar with online marketing landscape with concrete experience, including mobile marketing, performance marketing with SEM/ SEO, social media planning/ content management and online analytics
- Experience in online media agency would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM, UX/UI and web analytics tools
- Dynamic and creative to cope with fast-paced working environment
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.