About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client has a powerful market position in the retail and lifestyle sector. Due to continued expansion, a need has arisen to recruit an Editor to strengthen their existing brand identity and drive further business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager and managing a team of 2, you will be driving the daily development of sophisticated, well-crafted editorial content, ensuring the highest standards of quality while meeting clear output targets. In addition, you will work closely with the digital marketing, CRM and design teams to create long and short-form copy for all initiatives including website, social media channels, events and offline media promotions material by writing clever, compelling, expert copy consistent with the brand voice. As a team leader, you will also continually manage incoming and outgoing workload; keeping within project time-lines across multiple business categories as well as supervising, mentoring and guiding staff editors and external freelancers.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years experience proven track record of success as an editor preferably in fashion or luxury media/publishing/advertising
- Preferably 3 years and above of relevant supervisory or management experience
- Ability to proactively prioritise, manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellence in both creative writing and short-form, direct copy
- Solid organisation skills, planning, project management and time management
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong creative clear and effective problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work with tight time-line
- Motivated, positive attitude and with an eye for detail
- Good command in English or Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.