About the Client
Our client is a new technology start-up and to cope with their business expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre PR professional to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for writing compelling materials in the technology sector and contribute to brainstorming ideas for new campaigns. As part of the start up team, you will research on industry-related topics which combine online sources, interviews, and studies. Ultimately, you will tailor the write-ups for the press release, products description, newsletters, social media, web, scripts, announcement and all related contents writing in an engaging, creative and innovative way. Lastly, you will act as a liaison person for external publishers/media partners for any publication.
- Degree in journalism or communications
- At least 7 years of experience writing/editing articles for technology or finance
- Understanding of the latest trends and tools in digital journalism
- Experience in managing social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), with measurable results
- Preference will be given to those with strong writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, in both English and Chinese
- High level of creativity in proposing new ideas and topics
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.