About our Client
Our client is a market leading fashion group with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a Digital Editorial Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Marketing & Communication, you will leverage your strong global marketing sense and in charge of initiating, developing and gatekeeping strategies, content calendar and editorial content for website, social media platforms and emails. You will collaborate with internal communication and marketing team to build community and gate-keep the tone and manner of the group. You will also collaborate with external production team and agencies to create stories, photo, videos and interactive.
- Bachelor degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communication
- 7+ years of solid experience in storytelling and community building
- Previous copywriting experience in the field of fashion or luxury retail is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, social media know-how and communication skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.