About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has over HK$500 billion turn over and over 40,000 staff across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform their business through innovation, they are now seeking for an Editorial Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the AGM, you will be a strategic leader within the team and have an open vision to analyze, study, plan and accept requests from different departments taking into account they will follow the strategic pillars of editorial strategy for upcoming global project. As an individual, you will combine and add to the current stories, other types of variables like life-style, CSR, technology, global, nature, history and more to access another level of communication and create stories that go beyond the traditional PR angle. Working with different internal stakeholders to develop a long-term content strategy and implement a consistent voice for the company that is informative and engaging for local and global coverage. Lastly, the Editorial Manager will advise on best practices for different online platforms, relevant storytelling and reader habits, and identify both ongoing content series and opportunistic messaging.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or Marketing
- 7 years of writing, editorial and/or communications experience
- Ability to write clear, informative and engaging communications that reflect a consistent overall tone with understanding of key audiences; and be a comfortable copy editor with strong grammar skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including developing and managing relationships across groups and functions at all levels of the organization including senior leadership
- Strong project management skills, including working under tight deadlines and paying attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups and priorities
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.