About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment group in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for an Editorial Marketing Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and managing a team of 3, you will review scripts and providing copy-writing direction to internal editorial team and external content provider. As a team leader, you will be collaborating with writer and producers on initial creative concepts to insure maximum audience appeal and effectiveness as well as developing a compelling content strategy in order to build traffic and grow an engaged audience. In additional, you will also work with creative team to develop original content that complements overarching brand message and marketing programs and any scripts or copy are entertaining, on-brand, and effective in delivering a message.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder preferably in Journalism Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- Must have 7+ years of experience writing brand content
- Having a reporter background will be a plus
- You effectively and proactively communicate priorities and principles to a variety of stakeholders
- Must be able to handle a large volume of different projects at one time
- Must be proficient in crafting messages for different audiences related to sports content
- Strong knowledge on multi-media content production, including script writing and video production
- Must be able to deliver constructive, creative feedback to a variety of different personalities
- Excellent Chinese writing skill
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.