About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the education business with various entities and foundations which have a significant presence and impact in the local community. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an experienced Journalist to re-brand their business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will work as an extension of the marketing team in managing all the content on their website, marketing collateral and press releases to drive marketing objectives and help provide tailored insight to students and parents. As an individual, you will adapt and translate stories from other sources where necessary while remaining active on social media networks and manage business discussions. Lastly, you will gather information from various different sources to create original content and engaging education and learning development articles in English and Chinese.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline (e.g. communications, journalism, public relations, events)
- 4+ years of experience in writing and revising social media content, direct working experience with publishing, design, communications
- Solid experience in communication or public relation
- Ability to take direction, work independently and in a team
- Thorough, reliable and accurate
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Bilingualism, excellent reading, writing and translation skills and verbal communication skills in both official languages.
- This position requires the use and proficiency of both English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.