About our Client
Our client is a leading multinational manufacturing group specialise in the production of electrical products. Due to business expansion, there is a newly created role - EHS & CSR Manager in Hong Kong headquarter.
About the Role
Reporting to Quality Director, this is an individual contributor. You will be responsible for supporting factories to handle CSR auditing and sustainability issues. You will coordinate the certification of CSR programs to fulfil specific requirements of customers. You will also collect data and prepare the ESG reporting regarding the performance of EHS & CSR within the group.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering / Environmental Science or related disciplines with a minimum 5 years of work experience in EHS and CSR roles
- Candidate with registered safety engineer qualification is a must
- Good understanding of various CSR standards including ISO14001, ISO45001and C-TPAT would be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of ISO9001 or IATF16949 is preferable
- Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skill
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.