About our Client
Our client is a sizable MNC with the business across the globe. Due to the business expansion, they are hiring an Employee Engagement Specialist position who focuses on develop Regional employee engagement programs.
About the Role
- Work closely with regional office for planning and implementing all employer branding programs, wellness programs, talent engagement strategies, in order to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace to attract and retain talent
- Drive design and implementation of Employee Engagement survey, working closely with vendor to provide direction and manage project deliverables.
- Analyse results with recommendations to further enhance employee engagement with the business in APAC
- Design and implement employer branding programs to increase the awareness of corporate brand and attract talents
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 7 years-experience in Human Resource / Employee engagemenr and preferably from sizable firm with regional exposure
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.