About our Client
My client is a transportation and logistic subsidiary under a Hong Kong listed developer. In order to expand their business and maintain better building services, they are looking for an Engineer to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead a team to administrate maintenance works
- Liaise with external stakeholders to ensure projects are match the government requirements
- Assist the supervisor in annual budget planning
- Review the procedures to ensure the working environment is safe
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines
- 5 years or above experience in projects and maintenance experience
- Professional membership and certification such as HKIE, Grade B
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.