About the client:
Our client is a leading warehouse facility provider that owns one of the largest industrial buildings in Hong Kong. The company provides facility management support to its tenants in order to cope with their daily operation. The mangaement is looking for a Duty Engineer to join and manage the technical team.
About the role:
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the technical team to provide support the repair and maintenance work for the facilities;
- Handle emergency cases and ensure the fastest resumption after fire, flooding or typhoon, etc;
- Communicate with contractor, monitor their work and perform safety inspection;
- Monitor the building service system and conduct regular preventive checking in order to fulfil the tenants' needs.
- Accreditation Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering;
- Holder of Grade B Registered Electrical Worker Certificate and valid Driving License Class 1 & 2, with at least 5 years' relevant working experience at supervisory positions;
- Good interpersonal and customer services skills to communicate with clients;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Shift Duty is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.