About our Client
Our client is well-known insurance company which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit an Enterprise Applications and Integration Director to head teams focusing on the local and regional markets.
About the Role
Reporting to CEO and managing a team of 4, you will work with business unit leaders and directs strategic planning for enterprise application road-map for the company. As a team head, you will manage the IT Applications team resources and activities to meet the objectives and clearly measurable performance standards set forth in the service level agreements between IT and the business units. Moreover, you and your team will evaluate application support model in pursuit of process improvements, productivity improvements and growth opportunities to support business growth. Last but not least, you have to determine processes, projects and procedures to create efficiency and cut costs within the department.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline. Master's degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 12+ years managing and delivering IT services and projects in a software application technology environment.
- 7+ years leading an enterprise application technical team.
- Prior experience building and leading teams who tackle complex problems and perform broad technology implementations.
- Strong management and leadership skills, including coaching, consensus building, and ability to effectively manage resources to address competing priorities.
- Effective communication at all levels - staff, clients, executives, vendors - and to diverse constituencies both technical and non- technical.
- Experience in using a well-structured life cycle management process for implementation of changes in application systems.
- Experience in managing the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) suite of services or knowledge of service provision best practices
- Should have extensive knowledge and experience in a higher education environment supporting a wide spectrum of information systems, tools, and support services.
- Understanding of data warehousing environments.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.