About our client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for an Enterprise Architect
About the role
Reporting to the department, you will drive the development of key technology initiatives to realize emerging policy objectives, working with delivery teams to optimize and align to architecture vision. You have to be a practical design authority capable of making decisions which take account of immediate priorities and longer term objectives. As a group level position, you will work with multiple stakeholders and deliver architectural initiatives that improve efficiency, resilience/robustness and performance in line with enterprise strategy. Define strategies to migrate, modernize and transform existing systems onto cloud architectures and lead the definition and creation of innovative digital services for customers. Lastly, determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience required with multiple years of experience working across large, complex organisations to define the Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with integration patterns, and designing messaging and event based architectures at large scale
- TOGAF (or similar framework) certification
- Will have a technology background including software development ensuring that key architecture decisions are made on the basis of practical delivery
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team
- Setting direction and taking ownership for deliverables
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.