About the Client
Our client is a listed pharmaceutical company with international presence, known for their innovative nutritional product pipeline that has been saving patient's lives. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Marketing Manager join their Hong Kong team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Unit Director and leading a marketing team, you are responsible for all marketing-related aspects for adult nutrition product pipeline for the company. This includes developing and implementing effective marketing strategies and tactics, sales training and education and executing marketing plans to ensure revenue goals are met. Key success of the Marketing Manager is the ability to develop successful partnerships with key opinion leaders, sales team and to modify strategies and tactics when needed based on the customers' demands and emerging trends. The role is responsible for new product launches and demonstrating commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance with regulations.
- Degree holder in Science related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' product marketing experience working in a multinational pharmaceutical company, ideally with nutrition marketing experience
- Strong market sense and knowledge, with previous experience lauching successful marketing campaigns to drive market and revenue share
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Candidates with Dietitian background is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.