About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client has a powerful market position in the retail and entertainment sector. Due to continued expansion, a need has arisen to recruit an Event and Marketing Manager to strengthen their existing operations and drive further business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and managing a team of 2, you will conceptualise and deliver mega event strategy that aligns with business goals and the company's agenda. You will also need to participate in strategic event planning and work closely with vendor to integrate the strategic vision of each event as well as monitoring budgets, pre and post event analysis. Lastly, you will set clear accountability, standards, guidelines, work flows and best practices for the team and collaborate with communication and digital department to create brand awareness.
- Bachelor degree with major in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 7 years with either direct experience in small to large scale onsite events logistics management or experience in offsite event planning or event management
- Excellent communication skills, including writing skills, and speaking
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to adhere to budgets, assist in negotiations, and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work "smart" and efficiently in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.