- An Exciting Communications Opportunity
- 15+ years solid International Event Experience
- Fast Pace, Detailed and Resilient
About our Client
Our client is a leading group with a passionate devotion in operating their business. An new opportunity now exists for a seasoned candidate from event background to join their team as Event Lead.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Division, you will be responsible for developing the communications and event management plan for an international project, leading the event from end to end covering every detail. Leading a small team, you will be working intensively with an external vendor to create the run down, marketing materials and onsite design. In addition to the offline media channels, you will maintain the content of social media and other targeted mediums. Internally, you will be the key stakeholder to coordinate with other partners to participate into the program and build a collaborative effort to contribute progressively to the event.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in marketing / business management or other related disciplines
- 15+ years of event management and planning experience
- Hands on experience to organize international conference, exhibition or event
- Background from agency / financial services / event focused industry
- Creative, detailed, multi-tasking, fast pace and team work mindset
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.