About our Client
Our client is a world leading sports club operating on a global scale with offices in Europe, Asia Pacific and Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now seeking for an Event Project Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of APAC, you will act as the contact point and liaise for Summer Tours and friendly games. You will lead and coordinate efforts of internal and external stakeholders and implement the project. Internally, you will work closely with sales team in relation to tours and friendlies opportunities. Externally, you will work closely with agencies to ensure the projects are carried out smoothly. You will compile knowledge database of different aspects including venues, facilities, travel and accommodation etc. with relevant data. You will also manage the budget, and report on the projects.
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of event management experience
- Sports background is highly preferred
- Strong sense in APAC sports market
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and with strong sense of ownership
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.