About our Client
Our client is a globally recognised luxury retailer that prides itself on exceptional engineering, legacy and excellency. For more than a century, they have developed strong presence in the market and sponsors some of the most exciting events in the city. Due to their business expansion, they are currently seeking for an Event Manager to join the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communication, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the event calendar, including but not limited to marketing partnership, joint promotion programs, exclusive VIP engagement and public relations activities. You will identify and liaise with existing and potential marketing partners (retail partner marketing team, marketing agencies, model agencies and production houses) to lead event execution and drive measurable achievements. You will also liaise internally with headquarters' marketing team to ensure all activities are aligned with internal guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 10+ years of solid experience in the field of event management, with 5+ years in managerial position
- Previous event management experience from luxury retailer is a plus
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.