About our Client
Our client is a top tier luxury retail brand with good reputation, they are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support a Group Executive who oversees the Group's international retail business.
About the Role
- Provide business support the Group Executive on a daily basis
- Responsible for travel arrangements including air tickets, hotel, visa and visit agenda
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the Executive
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and workflow
- Monitoring and responding to post and/or emails, prioritizing correspondence and using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for action
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years experience in Executive Assistant
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.