About the Company
Our client is boutique investment firm with clients all around the world. As the business is growing rapidly, they are now looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team.
About the Role
Working closely with one of the Partner, you are responsible to handle business and personal matters, including appointment scheduling, travel arrangements and family matters. Also act as the contact point to invite clients to company events. Last but not least to manage ad hoc projects as assigned by the management.
About the Person
- Degree in business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Good interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.