About the Client
Our client is a HK listed pharmaceutical company headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Executive Assistant.
About the role
- Responsible for assisting owner on all personal and office matters
- Assist to arrange daily scheduling, personal matters, and travel itineraries, including travel arrangements, accommodation, transportation, events coordination and household matters etc.
- Arrange and maintain meeting calendar, agenda and minutes
- Handle ad hoc project as required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in any disciplines
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience as a Personal Assistant, experience in serving owner/CEO will be an advantage
- Excellent communication, influencing and analytical skills is needed
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Be honest, patient, detail-minded, well-organized, proactive and willing to learn
- Immediate available is highly preferred