About the Company
Our client is boutique investment firm with clients all around the world. As the business is growing rapidly, they are now looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Managing Partner, you are responsible to provide high quality secretarial support, to organise scheduling and handle diary management and travel arrangements, include flights and accommodations. Also to provide general office administrative support and handle any ad-hoc assignments as required.
About the Person
- Degree in business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Good interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.