About the Company
Our client is an investment company with business in manufacturing premium graphic electrodes. They are now setting up a new office in Hong Kong, and would like to look for a high-calibre candidate to join the team.
About the Role
Working closely with the CEO, you are responsible to provide full spectrum of secretarial support, including travel and meeting arrangements, expenses claims. Also to coordinate internal meetings and taking minutes as required. Last but not lease to handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Strong proficiency in Mandarin and English is a must
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Computer literacy, well-versed in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Independent, pro-active and can work under timely manner
- Immediate available is must
- Open to travel (few times a year, short stay)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.