About the Company
Our client is a China based company with diverse business in China. As they are now expanding their business to different industry segments, they are now looking for a high calibre Executive Assistant to assist in Hong Kong office set up and work closely with the CEO on IPO project.
About the Role
Working closely with the CEO, you are responsible to look after Hong Kong office's operation and to provide all-round secretarial support. To assist management team to be the contact point in Hong Kong to work with professional parties on IPO process.
About the Person
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in all discipline
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Listed Company
- Have experience in handling IPO Listing Projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business mindset, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a must
- Willing to travel to mainland occasionally
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.