About our Client
Our client is a luxury cosmetic brand and currently looking for an Executive Assistant to provide secretarial support to Group Management and focus on project coordination on group marketing events.
About the Role
- Direct Report to General Manager
- Provide secretarial and business support the Group Executive on a daily basis
- Data consolidation and prepare analysis reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Assist in organizing group marketing activities
- Manage the group's marketing events including follow up with paperwork and products arrangements
- Assist in translations, business reports summarization of business projects
- Support marketing team on marketing events coordination and logistic
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 3 years experience on secretarial support role in retail industry
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Young and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.