About our Client
Our client is a well established MNC sourcing office and they are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support a Group Executive for general business support.
About the Role
- Provide business support the Group Executives on a daily basis
- Responsible for travel arrangements and meeting schedules of the Executives
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the Executives in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Responsible for handling the business projects logistics
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication and workflow
- Organize conference, meetings for the Business Unit and Data consolidation and prepare analysis reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 3-4 years experience in Executive Assistant, preferrably from MNC background
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.