About the Company
Our client is a well-known publisher with business around the world. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Senior Manager, you are responsible to provide full spectrum of secretarial duties, including calendar management, travel arrangements, and coordinate appointments and meetings with internal and external parties. Also to assist to organize, schedule and preparing events and business reports.
About the Person
- Degree holder or above in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of Executive Assistant experience in sizable MNC
- Independent, pro-active with good presentation skills
- Friendly and strong ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficiency in English and Chinese both written and spoken
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.