About our Client
Our client is a fast-growing garment manufacturer and they are currently looking for an Assistant to support a Group President who is in overseeing the business unit operations.
About the Role
- Provide business support the Group President on a daily basis
- Assist President in liasing with stakeholders and key parties for business activities and project management
- Follow up with business matters and managing ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for execution of projects
- Develop projects scopes and objectives, ensure all projects deliver within scope and on time; perform risk management for projects
- Data consolidation and prepare analysis reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the President in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Write meeting minutes and work
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with at least 5 years experience as Executive Assistant
- Young and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.