About Our Client:
Our client is an innovative brand that designs and develop a wide range of wellness products. To cope with further business growth, they are currently seeking for an energetic Executive Assistant supporting the CEO.
About The Role:
- Provide all-rounded support to the CEO
- Arrange meetings, prepare presentation materials, agenda, minutes and reports
- Screen, reply and forward emails, coordinate internal and external meetings
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodation
- Update the social media platforms for marketing purpose
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned by senior management team.
The Successful Applicant:
- Higher Diploma or Associated Degree holder with 2 years+ executive assistant, office admin or secretarial experience.
- Good attitude, energetic and outgoing
- Good interpersonal and tactful communications skills.
- Experience in managing external vendors or contractors.
- Proficiency in MS Office; good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.