About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known industry leader. They are currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant supporting the Group Director and his team for business matters.
About the Role
- Support the Director and his team on providing full spectrum of secretarial and administrative duties including but not limited to calendar management, travel arrangement, monthly report preparation and expense claiming
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant business materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain good communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Engage with ad hoc assignments if required
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree holder with 5 years' experience in secretarial support, ideally from banking/finance/ professional firms
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fast paced, young and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.