About our Client
Our client is a well-known company with financial investment and real estate development business in Hong Kong and China. They are currently looking for a top-tier Executive Assistant to support Chief executive and his family.
About the Role
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to the Chief executive and his family
- Managing schedules and coordinating business meetings for the Chief executive
- Handling personal and household matters such as managing domestic helper and driver scheduling, kids' school matters and coordinating private & family events
- Responsible for business and family trips planning
- Closely liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations.
- Assist in any adhoc tasks
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 10+ years of supporting C-suite executives in banking & finance or professional services companies
- Excellent proficiency of English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive, presentable and with strong communication skills
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.