About the client
Our client is a listed conglomerate with businesses that include investment in property, hospitality, commercial leasing, construction, hotels, and as well as other countless strategic businesses. They are now looking for an Executive Chef for their Hotel Group.
About the role
As the Executive Chef, you will be required to create new and develop seasonal menus for multiple F&B outlets at all the hotels and service apartments, manage all-level Chefs retention and assist in new staff recruitment, whilst providing coaching and training for the Kitchen team, creating a positive and supportive work environment for all staff. You will be required to create new recipes and make the right food purchases and set the right guidelines. You will lead all kitchen staff to ensure that food is served in a timely manner and also monitor all food quality that meets the requirement of the restaurants. You, when required, will attend regular client meetings and proposes new ideas for menu review, and partner with the Marketing Department to launch seasonal promotion and marketing campaign. You will ensure all kitchen operations are safe and all operating equipment are in immaculate working order.
- Possess at least 10 to 12 years of cooking experience with at least 5 years of leadership experience in high-end, European restaurants, with other cuisine knowledge preferred
- Experience in starting up a new restaurant is an advantage
- Reasonable and well-communicated leader and team player
- Able to work with multicultural staff from different countries
- Creative and able to start new food concepts
- Passionate about people management and coaching junior chefs
- Ability to communicate in English with patrons, employees, and management in a professional manner
- Familiar with HACCP implementation
- Have the necessary computer skills for recipes and menu writing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.