About our client
Our Client is a listed F&B group with various businesses in Hong Kong, including catering, retail and manufacturing. To drive their business, they are now inviting an innovative and experienced Executive Chef to join their Japanese restaurants.
About the Role
- Oversee 2 Japanese restaurants and ensure the smooth operation of the kitchens
- Lead the kitchen team in food preparation and production
- Creating and planning menus, including a la carte, buffet and set menus
- Responsible for food sourcing, procurement, cost budget and stock management
- Provide guidelines and training to kitchen staff to ensure the operation meets the high standard of quality
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of culinary experience with all-round Japanese cuisine
- Strong hands-on experience with a positive mindset and high flexibility
- Strong leadership, planning skills, communication skills, training, and coaching skills
- Passionate in creating innovative products
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Michelle at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.