- Pre-opening taskforce
- New headcount
About the Client
A 5-star luxury hotel chain is looking to maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the upcoming future, you are sought to fill the position of an Executive Chinese Chef for their pre-opening team based in Guangzhou China.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the F&B Director and leading a team of 30, as the Executive Chinese Chef you will play a key role in establishing, defining, enforcing production and processing required to ensure the highest standard of culinary artistry is delivered by the team. You will oversee the daily operations of the kitchen to ensure all kitchen practices comply in accordance with food safety regulations. Lastly, you will prepare, read, analyze financial documents with a thorough understanding of P&L and knowledge of budgeting process to ensure targets and food costs are met based on operational metrics such as efficiency, waste, and direct costs.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8-10 years' Chef experience in a sizable kitchen;
- Ability to read and analyze a P&L and uses the tool to effectively drive business;
- Excellent command in English or Chinese and strong leadership skills are a must;
- Attention to details, able to work multi-task under pressure;
- Excellent people management, communications, and problem-solving skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.