- Circa 500K/per annum
- Competitive benefits
About the Client
Founded in Hong Kong, our client is a renowned Modern Cakerie selling a large selection of creative 3-Dimensional Cakes of all sorts of shapes and sizes. To cope with their expansion plan in Hong Kong, they are now inviting a Head Pastry Chef to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Project / Department Leader and leading a team of pastry chefs from all levels, you will play a key role in establishing, defining, enforcing production and processing required to ensure the highest standard of culinary artistry is delivered by the team. You will oversee the daily operations of the central kitchen to ensure all kitchen practices comply in accordance with food safety regulations. Lastly, you will prepare, read, analyze financial documents with a thorough understanding of P&L and knowledge of budgeting process to ensure manufacturing targets are met based on operational metrics such as efficiency, waste, and direct costs.
- At least 5-8 years' Pastry Chef experience making 3-Dimentional cakes in a sizable kitchen;
- Knowledge in chocolate or sugar work is preferred;
- Ability to read and analyze a P&L and uses the tool to effectively drive business;
- Excellent command in Cantonese and strong leadership skills is a must;
- Attention to details, able to work multi-task under pressure;
- Excellent people management, communications, and problem-solving skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.