This role will be reporting to the Group Executive Chef and managing a team of around 20 chefs.
To manage all daily operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen for 3 business units, and able to constantly develop, design, or create new ideas and items for the Pastry Kitchen to renew the hotels' menu of buffets, restaurant dining items, and online sales products (cakes, cookies, pies, artisan breads & and rolls, etc.) Ensure all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation are up to standard (quality products, presentations, flavors, etc.) Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards, culinary standards, and responsibilities are met for the Pastry Team.
- Solid supervisory experience in leading a pastry team, preferably with international exposure in luxury hotel / top-tier restaurant
- Solid knowledge of different types of pastry, dessert, and cake decorating, passionate about innovative and trendy products
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude, strong leadership, and good communication skills
- Please apply with your product portfolio if you are interested in this post
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.