Our client, an art-related organization, is seeking an Executive Secretary who will report to the Executive Director and the board members.
- Manage and organize the director's schedule, including arranging meetings and events.
- Arrange board meeting with executive director and board members.
- Handle correspondence, emails, and other related documents, and provide appropriate responses and follow-ups.
- Prepare meeting materials, reports, and presentations.
- Manage phone calls, emails, and other communications, ensuring timely forwarding of important information.
- Handle other administrative tasks such as office supplies management, itinerary planning, and meeting room bookings.
- Communicate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders, handling related matters.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience as executive secretary or assistant.
- Previous experience working with board members is preferrable
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills, with the advantage of being able to communicate in English and other languages.
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Wan Chai
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.